Dr. Stephanie Anderson, BSc MD CCFP
Current Clinical Interests
- Foot and Ankle
- University of Alberta, Edmonton AB
- Rural Family Medicine, University of Alberta
- Former Clinical lecturer, Department of Family Medicine, University of Alberta
- Under the guidance of Dr Kelly Apostle, Dr Anderson had developed an interest and knowledge of foot and ankle conditions and surgical procedures, and has been working at the Fraser Orthopaedic Institute in this capacity as a consultant since January of 2015.
- Staff physician at Simon Fraser University’s Student Health Clinic from 2013-2016
- Dr Anderson is a full-time mother of three busy children, who are her greatest love.
- She is a lifelong dancer and continues to dance competitively, and more recently started recreational curling.